Our Custom Applications platform is an upgraded business system that includes all the Portal Platform features and Staff Intranet with additional application support. This platform supports the extension of the Application Desktop to function as your main business system for every aspect of your business. It links a set of Modular Applications that supports underlying data repositories and records relating to functional areas of your business and operations. This platform is ideal for when your business needs out grown manual operations and cloud-based tools that do not provide an integrated and efficient way of work.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$1250 per month
In addition to the Portal Platform features, the Custom Applications provides the functionality to support internal users or personnel.
In the context of Custom Applications, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- Customized applications to support all Business Operations and Lines of Business which can be modular and role based or accessible to specific roles.
- Design and implement Mobile Portals and Apps integrated to our platform for use on phones and tablets and integrated to email and SMS notifications.
- The Customer Management applications support the maintenance, workflow and transactions associated with Clients and Customer records.
- The Employee Management applications support the maintenance, workflow and transactions associated with Employee records.
- The Supplier Management applications support the maintenance, workflow and transactions associated with Supplier records.
- The platform can be used for integration to Back Office business systems such as Finance and Accounting, Human Resources systems.
- The Business Platform can be scaled to support larger enterprise requirements for automation and integration using the Enterprise Platform.
Extended: Managed Services
$1500 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of Custom Applications, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Application Management and Administration.
- Assist with systems administration and configuration of your Custom Applications and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$1750 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, we get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of Custom Applications, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Forms and Applications for your business.
- Support and implement ongoing change requests and customizations to features where applicable.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of Custom Applications, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of Custom Applications, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom User Experience on your Custom Applications Tools.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For Custom Applications, it is recommended that you should have at least a project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to use about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of Custom Applications, a Project could include the following:
- If you have a major set of custom Business Requirements and Operational Functionality that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Business Requirements and System Specifications that involve substantial design and work to be done.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.