Our Commerce Portal is for building online services and client or customer services portals or for sales of products and services with payment and retail functionality. This is ideally suited as a start for small businesses but can scale to medium to large business enterprises when upgraded to the Business Platform and Enterprise Platform.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$250 per month
In addition to the Website and Community Portal features, the Commerce Portal provides the functionality to support commercial transactions.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- Online shop, retail and e-commerce functionality for consumers to select from a Product Catalogue.
- A Billing Engine and Transaction Processing for Payments.
- A Client Portal and to provide a variety of Online Services that can be tailored for your business.
Extended: Managed Services
$275 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Transaction Administration and Monitoring.
- Assist with systems administration and configuration of your Commerce Administration and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$300 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, you get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Product and Online Shop.
- Customize validation and business rules as part of the Commerce Management System and associated Modular Applications to suit your business.
- Customize Documents, Workflow and Processes, Dashboards and Reports for your business.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Support Payment Methods and Banking Services.
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
You can scale your "IT as a Service" platform to enterprise level capacity and capability
As your organization or community grows, your storage and other service costs may increase. You can upgrade your platform to scale and reduce your 3rd party and per user costs. The platform options provide increased dedicated resources, security and systems administration. In addition, you will need robust middleware for more complex systems integration and process automation. These platform options will help reduce the cost of your IT and make use of your digital portal as more dedicated IT platform and Business or Enterprise Cloud.
You can choose to upgrade your platform:
- Domain Platform - Free: you start off with a domain platform that is free and utilizes shared services.
- StartUp Platform at $500 per month: for startups that require test and production environments.
- Business Platform at $1500 per month: for businesses with more than 30 staff members, the business platform is more dedicated, secure and performance tuned to scale.
- Enterprise Platform at $3000 per month: for larger enterprises with many companies or lines of business. Dedicated IT middleware for systems integration, automated processing and data warehousing. Unlimited user accounts and portal domains.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom User Experience on your Online Shop, Product Catalogue and Customer Services.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For the Commerce Portal, it is recommended that you should have at least a small project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to us about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of a Commerce Portal, a Project could include the following:
- If you have major Commercial Services and Product Releases that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Marketing and Branding Building Campaigns that involve substantial design and work to be done.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.