Workspace portals have more powerful functionality and features and can have modular applications. You need forms for data capture, reports, dashboards along with features such as file and document sharing. Features and functionality can be configured by user roles and user groups. You can click on some of the free templates that are available to sample. The design can be customized and used for your website.
Our Digital Workspace will allow you to implement functionality beyond those of Customer Portals or Staff Intranets. Below are ways that you can make use of a Digital Workspace portal for your business or enterprise.
- Content Management: Portal Content, Articles, Blogs, Knowledge Base, Policy and Procedures, Help and Tutorials, E-Learning Content.
- Records Management: Accounts, Customers and Clients, Employees, Staff, Suppliers, etc.
- Work Management: Projects, Jobs, Tasks, Ticketing, Time and Attendance, Job Costing, etc.
- Communication Management: Communication and Notification.
- Event Management: Calendaring, Meetings, Event Scheduling and Organization.
- Collaboration Management: Interaction, Conversations, Discussion Forums, Threads, Sharing, Change Management.
- File Management: Media and Document Files, Public, Shared and Private Folders.
- Document Management: Document Generation, Contracts, Statements, Forms, Correspondence, Storage, Search and Retrieval.
- Forms Management: Configure forms for processes, data capture, workflow, validation and processing rules.
- Application Management: Productivity Tools, Business Processes Management, Data Capture and Processing, Custom Apps.
- Transaction Management: Business Administration, Account Transactions, Cient Instructions, Business Process Transactions, Financial Transactions.
- Dashboard Management: Dashboard, Reports, Management Reporting, Analytics, Monitoring, Performance Indicators, Statistics etc.
- Data Management: Integrate information from various sources, business systems and 3rd parties.
- IoT Management: Integrate Internet of Things (IoT) devices and data from sensors and other devices.
- Process Management: Configure and Control your Business Processes and align Strategy, Policy, Procedures with Business Processes and Services.
- Automation Management: Schedule and Automate Batch and Real Time Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual processing.